November 10, 2008

There have been many interesting moments since I purchased the Patterns the weekend Kim, my sister, and I, visited the FLORIDA TOUR STOP OCT 2008--the Last (sob) tour stop. I mean where else can you go for FREE to see the greatest horsepeople play? and to learn? I ALWAYS learn a lot when I go to Tour Stop.

Even though money is an issue, I purchased Gold Celebration tickets! I say go for it, and go in a big way, and I believe the money will come when I need it. (not to mention I've scheduled myself to work overtime!) So the world helps those who help themselves, right? I'm trying to help myself and trusting the rest will just work out.

Fiona loves the interaction of the patterns and she offers more than ever. FIRST time we did cones in figure 8 she OFFERED to do sidepasses in the middle. FANTASTIC!~

Exy is trying some dominant behaviors with snakey head and barging my space. We will NOT be going there as I'm nipping that in the bud. She's more left brained extrovert all the time. Sounds like I have a challenge on my hands. I'm up for it, thanks to Pat and Linda! All the hard work I've done with this filly is paying off as she's brave, calm and curious. Yes! This should be fun.

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know how you are doing and about yourself and your horses!

Blessings from Georgia,
Shelly

No comments: