July 13, 2008


Played with Boss, made it short. Backed him thru the gate and then let him go. He was really engaged and seemed interested, even when everyone but him was eating hay. Nice session. Then Exy came over so I grabbed her. we did a few things, including friendly, (scratched her with the line and halter), porcupine, and squeeze between me and fence. Before that, it was put your nose here and there. she was a little bit scared, so I just stood for about 3 minutes (seemed FOREVER) until she licked. hard to do nothing! but I kept playing it over in my mind one of the DVD's where they said LBI needs time and do nothing. Hard to do! She had a nice expression when I let her go.


Then played a catching game with O'Rion, was going to stalk his hiney but he started coming to me so I turned and walked away...he followed a long way! I gave him a soft look and left. It sort of blew his mind.


Fiona: did a little friendly and scratch with the halter. Put halter on, took it right off...then let her sniff it on the ground. Then I Put it on her again, took it right off, and left. Head way down...lots of licking. i'm trying to be unpredictable! I think I was successful today!


Rained here, cool and very humid! Lots of bugs flying and biting. Got dark so I called it a day.

Night all!

Savvy on...

No comments: