April 29, 2009

Playing with my LBI O'Rion

Hi,
Back again in a short time! A record for me.

Two days ago I played games with O'Rion, my 3 year old RBI. He's pretty funny and can be LBE with his peep, Exy, but as a learner he can go to RBI and even introverted if pushed so I do not go there!

Anyway, I was stalking his butt (he's a slow mover and sort of devious about making ME do all the work!) but he got into it and was really moving around--took off bucking and farting and looking at me like I was crazy. I did Zap his butt once...that was all it took! He never let me out of his sight after that. He came to me, I scratched him in all his very best itchy spots, threw out hay and left. He was like WHAAAA???? hilarious.

can't wait to see how he acts next time I go to the field.

No riding lately as I have zoomed here and there...

SO..when I had a plan to ride, wouldn't you know, the horse that showed up that day was FIONA THE UNCONFIDENT. So I just played with her a little, did a lot of waiting around and doing nothing...then let her go. Treats, scratches, and ditched my plan. (I was disappointed 'cause had really gotten it in my head I wanted to ride, but I read her and it was a no go that day.) sigh. My girl comes first! So no ride.

Perhaps Saturday?

Hope your journey is going well. I'm slow but having fun.
til next time...

No comments: