August 2, 2008

Boss coming around?


Today i randomly wandered in the field and just HAPPENED to wander in front of Boss, whose been having pressure issues (I'm really working on NOT being direct line) and I stopped about 20 feet from him with my back turned. I waited.....and I heard licking and then HE CAME TO ME! this is great and I'm very happy as I wanted to cut some tail hair for a bracelet. Mitz on Savvy Club is making me one! So I got the hair, gave scratches, got him to poke his lip out quite comically and then left. He was giving me soft and happy looks. NICE!

did liberty with Exy driving game. She was Brilliant! Both ways were terrific. First real game at liberty all the way through. I'm pleased with all of our progress today, a great and lovely sunny (hot) day.

Hit the pool to cool off, and now off for a chinese take away and a movie.

No comments: