June 17, 2010

Hide your Hiney

I think Hide your Hiney with the herd when I'm just ambling about is hilarious.  O'Rion tends to get a little complacent about thinking of me as alpha...so his is the target usually...the others revolve around me like I'm a little sun.   If I get behind, they turn.  I love it.  Not O'Rion and lately Exy made this mistake, too. 

I have thrown pine cones, a tiny pebble, some sand, used the CS (of course) and then when they turn I'm looking at the clouds, like 'who me?'  giggles.  O'Rion only takes one time before he joins the planets that revolve around me, and he likes to peek at me a lot to make sure I'm not behind him.  He's a card.

Today I was doing approach and retreat with the water...if anyone had come at me today with water I would have mobbed them yelling 'squirt me!  Squirt me!'  But Boss was a little skeptical.  He got in the farthest corner and turned away, so I kept the water towards him but retreated, when he looked at me sideways I turned away taking the water away.  Only took three times of this to have him face me but the hose was not long enough to get closer so I called this quits.  To have someone to squirt I squirted myself and called it good.  

Fiona has really been coming to see me lately, as I've decided we're not progressing until SHE takes an interest.  She's so lovely, I just want to squeeze her, but she has to want to be my partner, so I'm playing with everyone else.  She's more and more curious and that's what I want. 

I really really want to ride, so that's good considering how fearful I've been in the past. 

PS..I thought O'Rion was worried about going to the left over the log the other day because he stopped, started lipping it and looked like he was going introverted, so I backed him away from it and let him look at it, then asked for the other direction.  That went well, so I reversed again and let him go left again.  He was slow to pass over the (very tiny) log, but I didn't ask him to, just let him make that decision.  He was able to paw the log and finally go over it.  Success! 

No comments: