September 8, 2008

Fantastic Play session with Fiona

Lately things have been fantastic with my girl Fiona. Yesterday went to play and thought that I'd try some upward movement. So held rope up, pointed up, and tapped lightly on either front outer leg. got the prettiest Spanish steps you ever saw first try! Pressure makes sense to her. I was thrilled!

We played with the trailer (float) and did circles on the ramp, then backed in and then did yo yo in and out backwards. I was at the end of the 22'. This is a HUGE improvement over the first loading where she attacked me! And I was terrified! I'm so happy.

she did not offer me to get on, so I just stayed on the ground. (I did try but for some reason she turned away, so I let it be).

We did SHOULDERS (mirror my shoulders) and she got it after about 5 mins. and seemed like she enjoyed it! I rocked back and forth after a few steps forward and back. That was rusty and we never got a true rock, but we have a beginning. This is coming together (on the ground) and I'm really having fun.

No comments: